Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh Pff...

So I've been working on a couple of different patterns to post next...I've been wanting to make a pair of longer fingerless gloves. I've seen a lot of different patterns online, but they're not quite what I've been looking for unfortunately, that and I got a new Dsi so I need to make a cover for that too, because it didn't come with one. If it did I'm sure it would've been ugly anyway, even though Nintendo always has the cutest stuff lol.

Then I realized yesterday that I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday so I gotta put everything on hold so I can hurry and finish this blanket I've been making...and maybe some booties, but I can't seem to think of anything else to make for her.

Oh and my friend wants me to do this bowtique thing with her, so I gotta crochet and knit a bunch of headbands and all that good stuff. I'll post that stuff here too lol.

Well, I'm off....have a good night and good tomorrow lol, Oyasumi Nasai!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment